Wednesday, October 20, 2010

those funny and so not secret moments..

Everyone has 'hidden' moments of fun. Some of us sing in the shower, others talk to themselves in mirrors or act out scenes with imaginary people, and most of us do the funniest things while were alone and talking on the phone.

I caught myself jumping on the bed today while I was on the phone.. the person on the phone asked if I was okay because I sounded like I was out of breath and so I of course stopped, looked down at the bed and told them to hang on for a minute so I could giggle.

I have a lot of these 'moments' though that apparently more people know about than I would like! For instance, I do talk to myself when I'm trying to make a decision. Not on big decisions or anything, just those long ridiculously hard and aggravating decisions like what slushy flavor I want or what to wear.

I also sing and dance and scream in my car. Sometimes I yell at random drivers until I start laughing. Its a GREAT stress reliever. I know, I'm weird. but if you're reading this (and I was the one who personally told you about it) then you definitely already know that.

On a side note, I have weird friends and family who I wouldn't trade for the world.. and that helps my oddity.

No comments:

Post a Comment